Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How to display Christmas cards

(7 Posts)
Savagebeauty Sun 15-Nov-15 11:36:03

A new beginning this Xmas and I have decided to display my cards rather than leave them in a pile .
I have a big hall which would be the best place.... The only thing I can think of doing is hang them on cord.
Anything more inspirational?

LibidinousSwine Sun 15-Nov-15 12:20:31

We have a cord with little wooden pegs on that I drape artfully down the stairs. DCat then spends all Christmas pinging them off fgrin

PiratesLifeForMe Sun 15-Nov-15 12:22:56

My mum used to hang cord on the walls and hang the cards on, they were like extra decorations, simple and looked great!

Flossieflower01 Sun 15-Nov-15 12:23:47

We pin 2" strips of crepe paper to the wall/ceiling join and staple the cards down the strips.

ChippyMinton Sun 15-Nov-15 14:37:45

Pin long strips of ribbon into the tops of the doors (it hides the fixings and doesn't mess up the paintwork. Stap3le the cards on to the ribbons. I can fit 3 ribbons per door, and either start with one per door, or complete a door then move onto the next one.

Quite often I just throw them in pretty bowl on the coffee table though

Madbengalmum Sun 15-Nov-15 14:39:24

I blu tack them to our doors at a jaunty angle!

ChippyMinton Sun 15-Nov-15 14:39:48

If you have a bookcase, a good way to keep the cards standing up is to slide the back of the card between two books, leaving the pretty front on display.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now