Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help! Secret Santa Gift for 12 yr old

(10 Posts)
redheadandgoingtobed Sun 15-Nov-15 08:03:49

DD's club are doing secret santa. She has got someone she knows nothing about. They are in Y8 so she is closer to 13 than 11 IYSWIM. The limit is £5.

I am somewhat crafty if that helps.

enderwoman Sun 15-Nov-15 08:30:41

Dd is y8 and her favourite shops are Primark, Claires, New Look, Lush, H&M.
Jewellery, bath bomb, lip glosses or similar would be fine.

insan1tyscartching Sun 15-Nov-15 12:55:14

Could you make her a nice Tote bag? Dd would love one of those maybe with matching purse or make up bag. Or a cushion for her room? I'd go handmade and unique for the best response.

JoeMommuh Sun 15-Nov-15 12:58:04

Gel pens?

Vernonon Sun 15-Nov-15 12:59:43

I'd go to Superdrug - just bought a three-pack of Impulse body spray for £4 and make-up brushes with holder for a fiver (for a friend of dd's birthday). Or a lush bath bomb is good - you'll only get one.

LaughingHyena Sun 15-Nov-15 14:59:44

DD has opted for a nail art set and a coordinating lip balm in a purse. Both were on half price in Tesco.

Adult colouring books seems popular among her friends, one of those and some fine pens would be good. The range/B&M/Homebargins have all had them in recently.

Davros Sun 15-Nov-15 18:29:48

Tiger

Makemineacabsauv Mon 16-Nov-15 23:00:17

Lush bath bomb or 2 depending on what you choose. Other makes are cheaper but it has to be Lush according to 12yo dd and friends thanks to Zoella the blogger they all love! I think it's her but could be another one - I have no idea about bloggers!

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Kitella Tue 17-Nov-15 01:01:47

Lush bath bomb - my DD loves them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now