Advanced search

Christmas Film- cinema

(10 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 14-Nov-15 19:39:43

Family film , teenage DC.

I'm looking on the Vue cinema site.
There's "A Christmas Star" and "Christmas with the Coopers"

Anything else on the horizon?

(Not Bond/Star Wars though. And Hunger Games isn't festive fwink )

Monroe Sun 15-Nov-15 09:29:31

We are going christmas eve but at the moment we still don't know what we'll be watching.

I think the snoopy movie Peanuts is due out and also the dinosaur one (sorry, can't remember the name ) but not sure if these might be a bit young for you?

Last year we watched Paddington which we all loved. It's proving harder this year to find something everyone will enjoy watching

Monroe Sun 15-Nov-15 09:30:38

Just seen the teenage dc, definitely too young smile

bootygirl Sun 15-Nov-15 11:25:03

Got two DS, we all went to Bond (was not best I ve seen??) and thankfully I will not be going to Star Wars! DH is bringing them!

No recommendations for you! It's so expensive here to go to cinema we probably won't go to any others.

myotherusernameisbetter Sun 15-Nov-15 12:46:48

Same issue here, for the last few years we've done the Hobbit and a meal out as our pre Christmas treat. Really don't fancy Star wars but not much else available sad We've already seen Bond as part of our Halloween avoidance strategy.

bootygirl Sun 15-Nov-15 12:51:23

We also went to Bond on Halloween ?? I am refusing to go to Star Wars, so girl night in here!

bloodyteenagers Sun 15-Nov-15 13:01:11

Scouts guide to the zombie apocalypse
The winters tale
The good dinosaur (it's animation but my teens still go)
Snoopy
American gangster
He named me Malala
Krampus
Bone tomahawk

RJnomaaaaaargh Sun 15-Nov-15 13:03:42

We are going to Star Wars on Christmas Eve.

Dd2 wants to dress as darth vader hmm

myotherusernameisbetter Sun 15-Nov-15 13:13:33

The problem is that the only thing we know is definitely going to be on is Star Wars as you can pre book it now. There are no other scheduled releases that we/teens would want to see.

Anything that is on at the moment might not still be on. To me it either needs to be a blockbuster or a proper Christmas movie - anything else is just a bit meh.

bloodyteenagers Sun 15-Nov-15 14:30:42

Some of the list I have posted is scheduled release over the next few weeks. Sorry I should have mentioned that.

American gangster -27 November
Bridge of spies - 27 November
Out of the past - 24 November
Carol - 27 November
Krampus - 4 December
Bone tomahawk - 11 December
Winters take - 26 November and encore performance Christmas Eve
Good dinosaur - 27 November
Snoopy - 21 December
Night before - 4 December

Plus some others not listed. There's a couple of Christmas ones there - krampus, night before, winters tale. You will have to check locally for exact dates and when you can book. A couple of them i can book now including the December ones.

Don't forget to sign up to vue for 25% Tuesday. And did you know you can take several people? We are going as a group of 8 and using my discount..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now