Talk

Advanced search

Help needed from all you internet detectives out there!

(3 Posts)
newtothenet Fri 13-Nov-15 09:03:18

I'm looking for some sturdy storage boxes to sit in my cube unit to tidy up all the toys we'll inevitable acquire at Christmas.

We currently have fabric ones but they've got tatty really quickly due to my baby pulling herself up on them and my toddler dragging out the heavy ones with blocks etc in.

This plastic one from IKEA one would do the job www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10247138/ but our current fabric ones are all different bright colours and I really like the look of them.

So has anyone seen any plastic ones like the IKEA one but that come in bright colours? Or transparent ones which would be ok because they'd show the bright colours of the toys through. (Dimensions of current boxes are approx. 310mm x 310mm x 310mm.)

HuevosRancheros Fri 13-Nov-15 11:46:27

Have you looked at The Really Useful Box range? Here

Sorry, don't have time to look at the dimensions for you, but they are transparent, and I see that some are coloured too, so you might find what you are looking for.

They are quite pricey, but very good quality, will last forever.
You can buy them from amazon, staples, hobbycraft etc, not just direct, so may be able to get a good deal smile

newtothenet Fri 13-Nov-15 12:43:38

Thank you, I'll have a look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now