Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Shopkins Help Please

(6 Posts)
BravingSpring Thu 12-Nov-15 20:39:57

My Niece wants Shopkins Season Two Baby series for Christmas, does that mean anything to anyone please?

I'm searched on Amazon and Ebay and all I can find are individual ones for sale on ebay, do they not come in sets?

Do I buy lots of the individual ones and put them in a nice box ?

R0nJ0n Thu 12-Nov-15 20:45:28

Hmm, I think Shopkins are onto series either three or four now, so I doubt you'd find two in the shops. I remember the baby stuff one, DD had some and I think it was quite a few months back. The new stuff seems to jewllery and ballet clothes themed.

They do come in sets though, or small blind bags, But as I said I'm not sure you can now get the baby themed ones new.

BravingSpring Thu 12-Nov-15 20:51:20

The individual ones on ebay are £4.95 and upwards plus P&P and are going to look absolutely nothing wrapped, darn.

Emily7708 Thu 12-Nov-15 20:54:07

Hi these are the sets you want:

www.amazon.co.uk/Shopkins-Series-2-Pack-12/dp/B00Q8NFGHK

If you look at the pictures on the left it shows that they are special fluffy baby edition packs.

BravingSpring Thu 12-Nov-15 21:40:57

They've only got one fluffy baby in each pack, but I've ordered two packs so hopefully I'll get two different ones, or they'll be going back.

Thanks

TheImprobableGirl Fri 13-Nov-15 18:24:17

Sometimes they have a fluffy baby as the mystery shopkin in the 12 packs. We have heaps but to be honest the furry ones get very grubby very quickly so I'd save money and buy a playset instead tbh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now