Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

what do I need form Costco this weekend?

(9 Posts)
lunar1 Thu 12-Nov-15 11:42:15

I'm going to Costco on Saturday. What Christmas things do the have that I need to buy? So far on my list is a giant roll of wrapping paper. Do they have the gift boxes in again this year?

LatriceRoyale Thu 12-Nov-15 12:50:13

They had boxes and gift bag sets when I went. I got a huge roll of double sided gift wrap which has been great for wrapping the kids gifts as it's thick and doesn't tear easily.

popcornpaws Thu 12-Nov-15 12:51:24

Yes, they have a pack with all different sizes of boxes, loads of decorations, baubles, lovely jammies, books, candles, tons of chocolates and food gifts, the tower of treats is back in again, looks lovely.
Nice tins of biscuits, panettone etc, i went the other week for a few things and spent 220.00!

Boysclothes Thu 12-Nov-15 13:46:49

Handmade gift tags! Bargain. Also ribbon is amazing value. Got the gift boxes too. Don't bother with the stollen, it's not good.

TranquilityofSolitude Thu 12-Nov-15 13:55:30

Boxes of clementines - they're delicious!

kiwidreamer Thu 12-Nov-15 14:08:28

Ooooh popcorn tell me more about 'jammies' do you mean xmas pj's???? Are they lovely?

popcornpaws Thu 12-Nov-15 15:48:49

Yes i meant p'j's, i didn't notice if there were christmas themed ones as such but the ones i looked at were lovely and soft and snuggly.
My DD got ones from there around 5 year ago and they are still going strong!

dottyaboutstripes Thu 12-Nov-15 16:54:26

I went yesterday and bought some lovely baubles. Harry Potter colouring book for dd's stocking. Huge gorgeous vanilla candle. Pannetone. Gammon was on offer but I don't have room in my freezer. The mince pies are lush but I don't trust myself not to gobble the lot!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 12-Nov-15 23:23:54

I went last week.
Prelit garland for my staircase
Binbags (you know you need them)
Loo roll (Cushelle, special offer)

They had wrapping paper and ribbon. Didn't see boxes . They didn't have a huge choice of crackers .
Gorgeous glass baubles, I usually buy a pack when I need to replace some but I decided on the garland this year. I need some new lights but I can get them anywhere .

I got a pack of the tape of dispensers (life saver)

And Skippy peanut butter. Lush grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now