Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help! Ideas for DS (nearly 4)

(5 Posts)
keely79 Wed 11-Nov-15 20:23:02

Always struggle at this time as year, as DS has his birthday on 4 January so we need to get him two sets of presents - and struggle to think of even one - plus being asked for tips from extended family.

Any ideas? He has an older DS (6) so we already have most unisex big items like Diddicar, playhouse, tipi, puppet theatre, lego, etc. He has a scooter and bike already plus plenty of books, etc.

He loves fiddling with things but isn't so much into arts and crafts or anything that requires him to sit still! So far thinking of a gear building toy and perhaps a marble run, but any and all suggestions welcome!

elQuintoConyo Wed 11-Nov-15 20:30:53

My DS is 4 at the beginning of December - I feel your pain! He doesn't have a sibling, though, and only one friend has asked what type of thing he'd like.

My DS hates crafts and anything sporty, also has a bike and scooter.

We have just bought him one Lego kit for birthday £20 fire truck), Wall.E tshirt and a tube of smarties.

Christmas is lego tow truck and box of bricks, and I picked up today Paw Patrol walkie talkies. Hope he likes them. He has a few other bits, but not expensive.

Hope that helps... a bit!

MelanieWiggles Wed 11-Nov-15 20:35:55

In same boat with a December-born almost 4 year old with a 6 year old brother !

He is getting the paw patroller for his birthday (massively overpriced but he adores paw patrol). He loves playing with his brother's imaginext batcave so Santa will be bringing an imaginext castle (although I saw a fantastic imaginext power ranger robot which I think he would adore so am feeling the twitch...)

Although he has actually spent the last two days playing with his one year old baby brothers toot toot garage so I guess he's not all grown up yet ??

MelanieWiggles Wed 11-Nov-15 20:42:23

Also the imaginext is great as there are ads-on smaller toys that interact with the larger ones - my family will be buying some of these as gifts.

wanderingwondering Wed 11-Nov-15 20:47:37

Ds is getting the playmobil pirate ship

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now