Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Talk to me about Doh Vinci....

(6 Posts)
Nearlyadoctor Wed 11-Nov-15 17:22:56

On lots of these threads people have mentioned Doh Vinci and although I've had a look on Amazon I still have some unanswered questions.

Is it the same as Playdoh in regard to moulding shapes etc, as I've noticed a lot of the sets seem to be aimed at making specific items.

There seems to be moulding gun type things - is that what the refil packs are for or can you just buy them and use them as you would Playdoh.

DD is 8 and I picked up some Bargainous sparkle Playdoh and a MLP set for her stocking. She is very art/ craft inclined and I suppose I'm wondering if I get a set am I really doubling up?

If not what sets would you recommend.

Heavenscent86 Wed 11-Nov-15 17:38:00

I just asked a bit further down the list about what doh Vinci is. Sorry I can't help but will be watching this thread with interest to see what people say.

SoupDragon Wed 11-Nov-15 17:40:04

From the many many adverts I have scene on Nickleodeon, it seems it sets hard and properly, not like playdoh.

Nearlyadoctor Wed 11-Nov-15 17:41:20

Heaven so you did - totally missed that...
Well hopefully as two of us have now asked an expert will be along shortly. smile

oobedobe Wed 11-Nov-15 19:24:58

It is for decorating objects with a 3-D pattern (mirror, picture frame etc), then it sets hard and you can use the item in your room. It is not resuseable like playdoh.

somepeopledontknowthat Wed 11-Nov-15 19:32:42

Is it like Fimo?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now