Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

which baby doll?

(8 Posts)
Bettyhen Sun 08-Nov-15 21:52:05

Would love an idea of which doll would you all recommend for DD just turned 3? Annabelle, baby born? Too many versions to choose from and some are so ££!
TIA

RainbowRoses Sun 08-Nov-15 21:55:26

Baby Annabelle or Tiny Tears

RainbowRoses Sun 08-Nov-15 21:56:10

Tiny Tears would be the cheaper option out of the two I mentioned.

kiwidreamer Sun 08-Nov-15 22:05:07

Baby Annabel is loved in our house, DD is 4.5yrs and not massively into baby dolls so we just have the one and she goes thru phases of playing with it or enjoying other toys but Annabel has a special place in her heart for sure --and still a year later has no idea the doll can cry wet tears, have you seen the inside of mouldy bath toys is blimmen disgusting--

Bettyhen Sun 08-Nov-15 22:18:26

I'd forgotten about tiny tears, will look at that thanks
& yes the mouldy thought had crossed my mind too but she'd love one that pees (each to their own!)

carrietwick Sun 08-Nov-15 22:31:27

The new version of baby Annabel is on sale at Tesco at the moment for half price, I've bought it for my 3 year old for Xmas mainly as it cries tears but doesn't wee!

Ledkr Sun 08-Nov-15 22:33:43

Place marking

Lovelydiscusfish Mon 09-Nov-15 21:22:07

My dd (3.5)'s favourite baby doll is a cheapo supermarket one I got her which came with a bath and various accessories, all for about £6 iirc. She likes the fact that it can be bathed in real water (this is by far her favourite thing to do with it) and that it wees - in fact I had to get a dolls' potty specifically to facilitate this event. When her friend comes over, she is always desperate to bathe it in real water too, so this is clearly a thing small children love.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now