Talk

Advanced search

So teachers- what stationery?

(11 Posts)
Polkadot1974 Sat 07-Nov-15 23:21:34

Now I think I know I could keep all my MB baubles and replace with stationery gifts, what would you all ideally like? I love a bit of stationery but is there anything that you really like? Notepads? Post its? Pens?

DullUserName Sun 08-Nov-15 00:19:34

Post-its in fun shapes smile.

Personalised note block (I was given one with "A note from Mrs DullUserName" across the top - use it LOADS!

Pens in the colour(s) that we have to use for marking. My class know that I lose mine all the time.

Sturdy bag for carrying crap marking.

d270r0 Sun 08-Nov-15 07:37:37

Nope sorry, I'd prefer the Molton Brown bauble! But then I'm a secondary school teacher and rarely given presents from kids.

cheapandcheerful Sun 08-Nov-15 08:08:24

One of those magnetic to-do lists with tear-off pages. I was given one of those a couple of years ago and it was my fave!

Scarydinosaurs Sun 08-Nov-15 08:09:52

We gave personalised coasters, they went down really well! It made a change from mugs for tea!

ChristmasZombie Sun 08-Nov-15 09:07:02

Ooh, yes to a good bag for lugging books around! A jute bag with an interesting design.

Fancy pens, or just a pack of bog-standard bics (green for me, please).
Post it notes.

yellowsun Sun 08-Nov-15 09:45:02

A4 note pads, nice pens, pink and green pens, post its or a nice big bag to put books in!

noblegiraffe Sun 08-Nov-15 09:49:28

Stamps for stamping 'good work!' or similar on the kids' work.

Towelonthedoor Sun 08-Nov-15 09:49:42

Ohhhh a personalized stamp or stickers!

Polkadot1974 Sun 08-Nov-15 13:29:38

I love these!!! Thanks v much!

Fallulah Sun 08-Nov-15 13:36:55

Definitely personalised stuff - notes, post its etc. I love To Do lists. I thought I would use marking stamps a lot but my current school has it's own stickers so I barely use the stamps.

I'd love a MB bauble though! Also secondary so presents unlikely and not expected.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now