Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Chrisas trees for small spaces

(5 Posts)
originalmavis Sat 07-Nov-15 10:14:06

How do people manage a tree when you have e very little room? Skinny minny one or get a big one just before Christmas and work around it for a few days?

I'm fed up having no space for anything and I WANT A PROPER TREE!

MTWTFSS Sat 07-Nov-15 10:34:08

www.tesco.com/direct/2ft-christmas-tree/209-2992.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=209-2992

WhoKnowsWhereTheTimeG0es Sat 07-Nov-15 10:36:57

We get a short one (real) and put it on a coffee table in a corner so you get full height but less width.

Cookingongas Sat 07-Nov-15 10:37:31

www.treetopia.co.uk/classic-artificial-christmas-trees-p/FBK-T-EU.htm?gclid=CjwKEAiA3_axBRD5qKDc__XdqQ0SJAC6lecAJ92fmuVX27L2xJsfB-oxET3s5JNYgIWVFE5Eb9HShhoCF8_w_wcB

I had a half tree like this when I had a flat. It was beautiful,took up barley any space and was easy to decorate evenly.

girlywhirly Sat 07-Nov-15 12:24:32

Argos are selling a floor standing half tree, it's in their Christmas catalogue at £19.99; also a skinny 6ft one £19.99 and a skinny frosted one at £24.99.

If you already have a big artificial tree, you could just leave off the back branches if they hook on and put it against the wall like a half tree, or if the branches are fold down just keep them folded up at the back. Or if you want a short tree on a sideboard you could just use the top part in a pot if your tree comes apart in sections.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now