Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Stocking fillers for 16m old?

(11 Posts)
cjt110 Wed 04-Nov-15 15:02:25

Were have a lovely handmade (by me) stocking that has our sons name on. It hung last year with ours, more for decoration than filling as he was 4m old. We don't fill our own.

Any suggestions on what we could put in his stocking as fillers for him this year?

jeanmiguelfangio Wed 04-Nov-15 15:08:44

Mine loved colouring with crayons last year (she was 20 months at christmas and still does),oh and snacks, model cars, magic painting books (the ones where you just use water to paint)play food or a tea set,

jeanmiguelfangio Wed 04-Nov-15 15:09:54

Oh and musical instruments, if you are brave enough ??

WindUpBird Wed 04-Nov-15 15:13:09

Bulk it out with some useful things ...new beaker, toothbrush, face cloth, bath crayons, cutlery set that sort of thing. Both my children were quite 'excited' to receive those sorts of things at that age!

jeanmiguelfangio Wed 04-Nov-15 15:18:37

Oh mine loves a toothbrush!!! Thanks Wind, will have to get one for mine

cjt110 Wed 04-Nov-15 15:32:24

Ah brill. Thanks for the ideas smile

whatsonyourplate Wed 04-Nov-15 16:21:03

Socks, small books, toy car, rubber duck, small ball.

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Wed 04-Nov-15 17:25:08

My little one will be 13mths at Xmas and so far I have got a little wooden instrument, mini guess how much I love you book, mini wooden fire engine and will get a toot toot car and animal maybe. Last year it had weaning pots n spoons n wooden rattles as have a 5yr old as well so Santa couldn't not do baby

IamChipmunk Wed 04-Nov-15 20:49:10

My DS will be 18 months, I have bath crayons, bath foam putty stuff, Xmas socks so far.

I'm going to get some cars and possibly some farm animals to add to it too.

lambfam Wed 04-Nov-15 20:58:23

I just bought my nephew a knitted dinosaur rattle from Best Years. They are £8.99 so not sure if they qualify as stocking fillers? They also have some fun knitted food like donuts, cupcakes and ice creams. At the moment they have free delivery. Think it was for a week but I have deleted the email - I only got it today though.

MummyPig24 Thu 05-Nov-15 07:25:38

Dc3 will be 21mths and he will be getting a few toy cars and little musical instruments. A book, a dvd, socks, toothbrush, mini dinosaurs, chocolate coins, a satsuma, stickers and a new flannel.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now