Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Poncy wrapping paper

(12 Posts)
trixymalixy Mon 02-Nov-15 21:32:38

I like to have a poncy wrapping paper theme for the adult Xmas presents. Last year was copper paper with brown bakers twine and those brown paper gift tags.

I'm not feeling very inspired by any wrapping paper I've seen this year, has anyone seen anything a bit different?

MisForMumNotMaid Mon 02-Nov-15 21:37:29

I find pinterest really good for ideas.

I'm thinking about brown parcel wrapping paper, wide green ribbon topped with thinner red ribbon, small sprigs of rosemary as a loop around a big red ribbon bow and DIY white salt dough labels cut using Christmas cookie cutters.

LBOCS2 Mon 02-Nov-15 21:46:23

Ooh, I'm doing copper paper this year.

If you have any left from last year, you could mix it up with the beautiful navy with stars one that Cox and Cox sell...

trixymalixy Mon 02-Nov-15 21:57:20

Ooh now navy wrapping paper. I'm liking the sound of that!

trixymalixy Mon 02-Nov-15 21:58:09

Have you seen the cox and cox copper bells? I'm sure I've seen copper bells cheaper elsewhere.

Pobspits Mon 02-Nov-15 22:03:23

I love the idea of copper paper <unhelpful>

BrieAndChilli Mon 02-Nov-15 22:07:27

Can't remember if it's tesco or wilkinsons but last year (and I have seen it this year) have a really nice paper with gold glitter reindeer on, nice thick paper too only problem is glitter doe tend to go everywhere but what's an bit of extra glitter at xmas!

trixymalixy Mon 02-Nov-15 22:09:31

I got my copper wrapping paper from John Lewis last year, they have it again this year.

InQuiteAPickle Mon 02-Nov-15 22:12:38

I've got some lovely white paper with glittery reindeer on. Sounds like the one that, Brie mentioned. It was 3 for 2 in Tesco.

I usually love the stuff that Ikea do too. Really thick, good quality paper! smile

trixymalixy Mon 02-Nov-15 22:28:37

I'm liking the idea of using Rosemary too. I've done holly leaves and ivy with brown paper before and was very pleased with it.

LBOCS2 Mon 02-Nov-15 22:33:19

I don't know about Cox and Cox bells but I've used paperchase ones before (which I know must me cheaper!)

trixymalixy Mon 02-Nov-15 22:55:27

Cox and cox prices are just a bit silly. They are selling the same toy accordion John Lewis are selling for £14 for £35!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now