Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Stamp or stickers with initial on,

(8 Posts)
DrasticAction Fri 30-Oct-15 10:02:14

I found a website in amercia where you can buy a sheet of stickers with say A on, I was hoping to buy these this year rather than have to write all presents from santa...

but cant find any nice stickers on UK sites...has anyone else ever seen these?

or failing that a stamp with Letter

Pooseyfrumpture Fri 30-Oct-15 10:06:25

Try eBay and Amazon. Both sell stickers that say "with love from Mum and Dad" or you can get personalised 'to X from Y"
East of India stamps ON amazon also have blank to x from Y stamps.

scrappydappydoo Fri 30-Oct-15 10:09:04

I do like that idea. Could you buy plain stickers and print your own?
I just wrap each child's santa presents in different wrapping e.g red for dd1, green for dd2 then write a card from Santa saying who's is who's.

Bimblywibble Fri 30-Oct-15 13:54:32

I use colours too. Even with stickers with pictures - yellow or green background for DC1, blue or red for DC2.

Bimblywibble Fri 30-Oct-15 13:58:04

Also on ebay lots of sellers do personalised stickers. They are often aimed at party bags, eg "thank you for coming to my party love from Adam" but some sellers let you change the text to whatever you like. I'm sure you could get some christmassy ones with "to Adam love from Father Christmas" or whatever you like.

ChristmasZombie Fri 30-Oct-15 14:22:49

Www.primaryteaching.Co.UK

I've used them lots of times.

DrasticAction Fri 30-Oct-15 16:20:21

thank you will look them up later, and great idea about different paper and leaving a card!

i have hjad a look at mazon and ebay before but will try different search

DrasticAction Fri 30-Oct-15 16:23:18

thanks for east of india tip,

they have lovley xmassy stamps like star, reindeer or polar bear.

I could leave code out x child + polar bear, B child = reindeer.

that would be lovley and then stamp the labels. would be a bit different and fun....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now