Talk

Advanced search

The Disney Frozen Elsa Magic Snow Sleeve

(8 Posts)
Effiewhaursmabaffies Tue 27-Oct-15 13:04:08

Has anybody bought the thing - its supposed to shoot ice and snow? Does it work? Is a pile of crap? DD2 wants it for chrimbo, but I kind of figure it will break after 5 minutes, so ai am asking for reviews please before I buy.

Chelazla Tue 27-Oct-15 15:29:07

My daughter wants it too but I'm just thinking that it shoots water all over the house?? And I'm not even precious bout mess!!!

ThoughtfulPenny Tue 27-Oct-15 15:38:54

My 4 year old wants it. I looked up reviews on amazon, it shoots silly string which lasts about 5 mins until it's all gone and then it's £7 for a refill :/
Don't think Ill be buying it

Effiewhaursmabaffies Wed 28-Oct-15 12:34:49

bThNks for the replies. it sounds like a summer present anyway. Unfortunately her other request is a puppy, so i will have a disappointed little girl. Back to the drawing board........

Partybugs Wed 28-Oct-15 13:07:22

Apparently the spray canisters run out really fast and are £7-£8 each to replace. I really don't want my 7yr old to get it as I've heard nothing but super negative reviews about it and it's blooming £28!! I've got her other big presents like Playmobil and Lego... But this sleeve thing has been the only thing she keeps on mentioning. Decisions ....

Effiewhaursmabaffies Thu 29-Oct-15 13:25:35

Ditto Partybugs. Plastic shite, who can beat it....

ijustwannadance Thu 29-Oct-15 13:32:43

You could probably get cheapo silly string in pound shops to replace used one. Similar thing out a while ago that was spiderman shooting 'webs'

leccybill Thu 29-Oct-15 16:35:14

DD age 5 announced 'Oh my goodness, I am rubbing out my whole list NOW because that is all I want' about the bloody Snow Sleeve. I looked it and thought no way. I thought we'd seen the last of Frozen themed plastic shite.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now