Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for 6 year old boys

(8 Posts)
booksrock Tue 27-Oct-15 07:13:29

Hi

My children (6 year old twin boys) have everything! a tablet each, a bike, cameras, buckets of lego, loads of toys etc etc. We have a big family so they get loads.

What can we buy them as a wow present for Christmas? father Christmas buys them the plastic tat that they want and a stocking but dh and I get the big present, but I can't think of anything.

Obviously they want everything they see but what will actually be played with and worth the money? we have a wii/ps3/ game cube and loads of games so don't need any more games consoles.

Please help with ideas? What do other 6 year old boys have?

Thanks

ArtyFartyQueen Tue 27-Oct-15 07:16:00

If they like Lego then how about the new Lego dimensions game? That's what DS who is nearly 6 is getting for his main present.

ArtyFartyQueen Tue 27-Oct-15 07:16:40

Other things we are getting are some board games, puzzles and Star Wars books.

waitingforcalpoltowork Tue 27-Oct-15 07:25:35

i bought a shit load of second hand lego seriously an entire crate full off facebook it took two of us to carry it im getting a unit and gluing the plates on the top so he can build on the top of it he loves the stuff all i have to do now is buy his birthday gift (his birthday is three days before christmas)

booksrock Tue 27-Oct-15 09:56:41

thanks for the ideas - so you think more lego is the way forward?

I could get one of the exciting star wars models or doctor who lego for one of them, the other one wants a baby sister!

ArtyFartyQueen Tue 27-Oct-15 11:57:44

The thing I suggested is actually just lego....it's a game which uses lego via a console such as the Wii U, Xbox or Playstation...

See here for more info: www.lego.com/en-gb/dimensions

I am also thinking about getting him a years pass to a wildlife park which he loves....

booksrock Tue 27-Oct-15 14:12:45

I've taken a look and that looks really exciting - I will tell DH about it so he can check it out!

ArtyFartyQueen Tue 27-Oct-15 19:09:47

Great - glad I could help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now