Talk

Advanced search

present tracker app

(9 Posts)
onedayatatime73 Mon 26-Oct-15 21:26:18

Keep writing endless lists on paper and on phone. There must be an app for this right?

SymphonyofShadows Tue 27-Oct-15 07:16:55

I use an excel spreadsheet that I redo every year. It has other tabs for cards, food etc.

VegasIsBest Tue 27-Oct-15 07:48:43

I use an app called 'better Christmas list'. It's great. Once you've loaded people's names you can save ideas, record once presents are bought, wrapped etc. you can also archive one year when you start the next - whuch means you can check what you got someone last year (and avoid getting the same jumper every year for your uncle etc).

Because it's on your phone it's really handy when you're out and see a possible pressie as you can check who you still need to buy for.

MamaDoGood Tue 27-Oct-15 08:30:41

Christmas gift list app.
I have a Samsung (not sure it's available on iTunes) but it's fantastic.
The icon is a red present with gold ribbon x

onedayatatime73 Tue 27-Oct-15 10:59:17

I can't find better Christmas list? I have downloaded one app but it asks you to manually add every single gift each time rather than just lost all gifts under one name if that makes sense. Any other suggestions? Don't mind paying for one of it's simple and good (for iPhone)

Penguito Tue 27-Oct-15 11:06:00

I use no more socks

BonesyBones Tue 27-Oct-15 11:10:30

I've used one called "Xmas organizer" for the last 3 years. It's brilliant.

candykane25 Tue 27-Oct-15 22:57:19

No More Socks is brilliant.

LauraMorris Wed 25-Nov-15 10:38:28

I like Evernote or any other financial app, happily there are lots of them ( ios.freepps.top/finance/ , direct links for downloading are available ). Excell Spreadshits are excellent, but I prefer to make lists on iPhone, too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now