Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Christmas garland for stairs

(9 Posts)
ipadmad Mon 26-Oct-15 14:09:58

Hi, can anyone please recommend a good Christmas garland to wrap around the stairs, lit or unlit, thanks

70isaLimitNotaTarget Mon 26-Oct-15 18:13:19

I'm going to look at the Costco one (9' long , prelit)

My garlands are really scruffy, I had to twist 2-3 together, on the lookout for new ones myself.

I'll report back on the Costco ones wink

GingerIvy Mon 26-Oct-15 18:34:24

www.therange.co.uk/christmas_christmas_decorations_wreaths_and_garlands/dept/fcp-category/list

I got the 9ft one for £7.99 from The Range last year and was quite happy with it. It's just the greenery, and I dressed it up with ornaments and lighting that matched my decor. I'd rather do that than pay a fortune for a predecorated one. I used it on my staircase.

Every1KnowsJeffTheJerkOlantern Mon 26-Oct-15 18:38:00

I have these. Bought them about 3/4 years ago. Absolutely love them.

www.qvcuk.com/Bethlehem-Lights-Choice-of-Pre-lit-LED-Wreath-&-Garland-or-2x24-Inch-Trees.product.703560.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-7-_-703560

70isaLimitNotaTarget Mon 26-Oct-15 19:36:49

I've got the Bethlehem Lights wreath and a garland (bought seperate) . I don't think the garland I have is that long IIRC

They have the batteries supplied (just remember to take them out at the packing away stage) they have a timer. Lovely

iwantanewcar Mon 26-Oct-15 19:45:53

following as my garland is on its last legs! I would like a pre lit one.

Every1KnowsJeffTheJerkOlantern Mon 26-Oct-15 19:50:26

70 yes you're right, they aren't that long. We needed 3 of them for our stairs.

kiwidreamer Mon 26-Oct-15 20:26:21

Ooooh I've coveted the Costco prelit garland for a few years now, this might be the year I splurge grin

SymphonyofShadows Tue 27-Oct-15 07:18:27

Next usually do nice ones. How much is the Costco one? I must have missed it on the past.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now