Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Star Wars.

(10 Posts)
evenoldergregg Mon 26-Oct-15 12:24:24

I've bought my 5 year old daughter the Hape discovery space centre for Christmas and would love to fill it with some small Star Wars figures, hopefully including Princess Leia. I've looked everywhere, Argos, John Lewis, Asda etc; but can only find individual figures that are probably a bit too big and definitely too expensive! Can anyone recommend a set please? Thank you.

LittleMissGreen Mon 26-Oct-15 17:48:32

I got a star wars set of about 10 figures approx 2" high a while ago in Tesco. Not sure if they still sell them but were fairly cheap.

evenoldergregg Mon 26-Oct-15 18:56:34

Ooh! Thank you. Will check the Tesco website now.

milkmilklemonade12 Mon 26-Oct-15 20:20:17

Micromachines are doing tiny figures and they sell them in sets in Toys R Us or you can buy lucky dip ones in an individual packet. HTH.

evenoldergregg Tue 27-Oct-15 09:26:45

Thanks so much LittleMissGreen and milkmilklemonade12, have bought a Princess Leia and Hans Solo small figure set from Tesco and some micro machines blind bags! Daughter will (hopefully) be delighted.

RosaBee Tue 27-Oct-15 16:08:10

Disney store?

evenoldergregg Tue 27-Oct-15 18:05:00

Thank you Rosabee! Disney store have a fantastic set of six for £12. Think I'm going to have to buy that one too!

milkmilklemonade12 Tue 27-Oct-15 19:04:20

Went into Sainsburys today and found the Micro Machines bags in the toy sale for £1.99 each, only 50p off but if you're buying a few it could be worth it!

RoobyTuesday Thu 29-Oct-15 16:58:57

We've done exactly the same thing for DS - we got a bag full on eBay for about a tenner. Go to eBay and search 'Star Wars Lego figures'. They aren't genuine Lego, they come from China so take a coule of weeks to arrive but they look exactly like the real thing, the kids won't know the difference. We did the same for superheroes last year.

ArthurChristmas Thu 29-Oct-15 17:51:30

Aliexpress, all sizes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now