Talk

Advanced search

Sylvanian families???

(7 Posts)
OhCobblers Sun 25-Oct-15 21:59:36

My six year old has become a bit obsessed. She has a few families and smaller accessories but we've promised her some bigger pieces for Xmas. Don't want to buy the big hotel or Beechwood hall as I've convinced her that her dolls house would be just as good!!
What other pieces have you bought that have been a success? And are there any great bargains to be had?! Thanks!

JustWantToBeDorisAgain Sun 25-Oct-15 22:25:43

Look on eBay for second hand items,dd's love the moving pieces so car , Campervans and horse drawn caravan ( have 3 dd's).

ItStillLooksLikeRainDear Sun 25-Oct-15 22:42:46

The camper van is a good price on Amazon at the moment at £25.99

blackcatzspookypyjamas Sun 25-Oct-15 22:58:16

The grocery store and the department store are both good value with plenty of bits in them (but a LOT of stickers to go on). I know you said no houses but we did manage to get the Grand Hotel on eBay last year for £50 and it has been played with an awful lot. I would never have paid full price for it though.

attheendoftheday Mon 26-Oct-15 01:14:29

I've just invested in the ice cream van and the toy shop for my two dds.

attheendoftheday Mon 26-Oct-15 01:15:29

And I agree that eBay is your friend! I've got some very reasonably priced figures for their stocking too.

Nearlyadoctor Mon 26-Oct-15 06:50:11

The most play value for my Dd has been from the car and caravan. It is a really lovely set and no extra furniture etc to buy as it comes complete with all accessories.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now