Talk

Advanced search

Aldi Christmas - Report when stock comes in

(10 Posts)
mumtoone84 Sun 25-Oct-15 15:26:58

Hi All,

I'm more of a Lidl shopper as its more convenient however there are a couple of things I never got to try from Aldi last year that I would like to give a go.

The first is the "Beluga style" caviar. Thought it would be a good novelty for the Christmas canapés. Did anyone give it a go last year??

The second are the king scallops.

What else is good??

ChipperNipper Sun 25-Oct-15 16:51:41

Can't answer your question but what would you recommend from Lidl?

timelytess Sun 25-Oct-15 17:14:01

My dad got a really good fruit cake at aldi recently. I think it was £5. I'd have no objection to icing one of those and pretending I'd made it!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 25-Oct-15 18:34:52

Boxes of Specially Selected Butter Fudge ( I bought for DH last year)

2nd Nov it starts to roll out instore/online but they have mince pies already .

ChristmasZombie Sun 25-Oct-15 21:01:02

Mince pies, chocolate santas, boxes of fancy chocolates and nuts and stuff are all in store now.

duckbilled Sun 25-Oct-15 21:46:38

Crispy sugar coated almonds are delicious... I may have eaten a few bags already blush

poorbuthappy Sun 25-Oct-15 21:48:03

Shit loads of Christmas stuff in there today!!

Whatabout Mon 26-Oct-15 11:52:24

I bought all my meat there last year, turkey, pork and a goose and it was fabulous. Can't remember the date they came I though!

CathFizz Tue 27-Oct-15 12:11:35

Just had a quick look at the Aldi specialbuys online and there's some Christmas things coming in on Sunday 1st Nov, mostly cards and wrapping paper but some candles etc too, love the quality of their stuff. Aldi Christmas

ispyfispi Wed 28-Oct-15 20:45:54

Stollen bites!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now