Talk

Advanced search

4.5yo present ideas?

(6 Posts)
NewBallsPlease00 Sun 25-Oct-15 11:25:01

Ds 4.5 yo present ideas??
He has a bike, enjoys Knights, castles, sports, crafts, Lego, superheroes etc and already has toys etc I haven't asked him yet but so far he's mentioned a drum kit and microphone (seen them on tv and commented) but with newborn too not keen on those and electric ones wouldn't cut it... Any ideas??!! Thanks
- budget flexible

attheendoftheday Sun 25-Oct-15 12:30:11

My DD is the same age. She's getting some lego, some playmobil, a superhero cloak (either batman or spiderman, her sister will get the other one).

She uses a marble run a lot right now, and I'm tempted by one of the Learning Resources gears sets (can get them on Amazon), or a saxoflute.

Thereshegoesagain Sun 25-Oct-15 12:35:16

We bought the playmobil lion knights castle last year- found it for less than £100 in John Lewis I think.
It gets played with virtually everyday.
A lot of money, but worth every penny....in my opinion anyway...

Misty9 Sun 25-Oct-15 13:12:51

Dso is that age but a young 4 in that he still loves duplof and is just getting into logo. I've got him a playmobil fire engine as a first playmobil toy, and I want to get a 70 model box of knex as he loves things with moving parts and fiddling. He might be a bit young for the knex but it's 9 months between Christmas and birthday for him. He has shown a lot of interest in the elc drum guitar etc kit when we've been in the shop though.

d270r0 Mon 26-Oct-15 07:52:01

Playmobil pirates ship? It could raid his castle.

pettyprudence Mon 26-Oct-15 21:16:05

Ds has had a wooden castle for about 2 years now and it has been used in so many ways - as a castle with knights and horses, as a home for dragons and now as look out towers for his army figures.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now