Talk

Advanced search

Presents for children who already have lots

(9 Posts)
thunderbird69 Sat 24-Oct-15 17:22:05

For 2 year old and 5 year old (not mine). They have so much stuff already and it seems not enough space to put it all.
What is a good choice for a present that is either small or short-lived (sticker books/colouring books?)

I definitely want to give a present that they can open, so nothing like a day out at a zoo or anything like that

Beth2511 Sat 24-Oct-15 17:36:25

megabloks? They aren't too big or bulky once opened and have nice big boxes that the kids will love!

what about a nice toy box each?

Daffydil Sat 24-Oct-15 17:49:40

Craft kit for the 5 yr old?
Playdo for the 2 yr old?

attheendoftheday Sat 24-Oct-15 18:43:41

Craft stuff to be used up, I like the My First Sticky Mosaics sets.

Non toy presents, like character pjs, aprons, swimming toys, rucksack.

Extra parts for things they already have, like additions for wooden train set, Lego or playmobil.

Salmiak Sat 24-Oct-15 18:48:44

I have a 2 and a 5 year old with millions of toys. We are suggesting tubs of play doh, more wooden train track sections, dressing up clothes for those that ask what they should get.

JoeMommuh Sat 24-Oct-15 18:49:55

Yes we always ask for craft stuff as it gets used up or like playdoh goes hard and is chucked.

IamSantaClaus Sat 24-Oct-15 18:53:52

Dress up outfits ?

Flumplet Sat 24-Oct-15 18:55:26

Kinetic sand?? My ds keeps going on about getting some of that for Xmas. Otherwise yes, sticker books are a good idea.

thunderbird69 Sun 25-Oct-15 14:34:28

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

The sticky mosaics look good, not too messy! Also like the idea of non-toy presents or dressing up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now