what to get 13/14 year olds for xmas

(8 Posts)
sophiecharlotte Thu 22-Oct-15 13:34:51

hi stuck for what to get boy/girl who are almost 14 , they have phones laptops and other gadgets so any ideas would be great, have already got them the usual xbox bits but really struggling as a main present, many thanks

fieldfare Thu 22-Oct-15 16:34:32

Dd is getting a basic dslr camera. She'd like to use dh's but it's too heavy and expensive for her to have free reign.
Have they any hobbies or need a new bike? We got Dd an electric scooter at the beginning of summer and she loves it. We go walking quite a lot and it removes the tedium of her getting bored!

Chocolateteabag Thu 29-Oct-15 15:08:04

Tickets to something? Or a trip to somewhere (London if that's not where you live)

Friends of ours with older (7 & 9) children are doing that - weekend in London with tickets to see a show. Depends on the children though as I know of many kids who would go hmm at that

cantgonofurther Thu 29-Oct-15 16:20:50

A camera or tablet. Art supplies (expensive ones that I only buy for Christmas. Bits of primark

lavazzzalover Fri 30-Oct-15 07:28:34

my DD is 13. main gift is an iphone (on contract, I held off for 2 yrs before now!). gifts are dressing gown, slippers, perfume from next, £60 Primark vouchers, selfie stick, chocolates, face cream, wipes, keyring etc. all in one box wrapped up like a hamper she's been told as she already has the iphone less will be under the tree..

Dancergirl Sun 01-Nov-15 07:49:52

Which iPhone are you getting lava?

Fairylea Sun 01-Nov-15 07:53:11

iTunes gift cards always go well!

My dd wants a little photo printer that connects to wifi so she can print off photos from her iPad (it's about £40-70 on Amazon depending on which one you get).

Primark or new look gift cards.

Nice pens etc etc.

insan1tyscartching Sun 01-Nov-15 07:56:03

Dd wants a graphics tablet, hoping to find a reasonably priced one as she needs a new laptop too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now