Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

4 year old boy

(18 Posts)
ExitStageLeft Fri 16-Oct-15 07:52:08

What's everyone thinking for their 4 year old? He's been really into track master and wooden railway before but that's beginning to subside...completely stumped.

montyandmabel Fri 16-Oct-15 08:14:05

Bike, Scalextric, Lego, books, games, Hot Wheels sets, baking things, craft things, DVDs, clothes, jigsaws... smile

MooseyMoo Fri 16-Oct-15 08:55:23

Morphinian remote control car, batman costume, Djeco clay modelling set, playmobil dinosaurs, Lego minifigures

MooseyMoo Fri 16-Oct-15 08:59:39

*Morphibian

TheOddity Fri 16-Oct-15 09:07:05

All things superhero is the new trend I'm noticing with DS who was previously train and car mad. And power rangers. Growing up sniff. So I have so far bought a couple of superhero action men, a Lego motorbike that daddy will build and enjoy, a power rangers costume, was pondering some Lego classic but that might be next year as he still loves his Duplo and Playmobil. May cave and buy Playmobil hospital/police station type thing. Oh and bought him a dinosaur buckaroo type game so he has something we can play together on Christmas day.

BikeRunSki Fri 16-Oct-15 09:28:29

Lego
Star Wars
Star Wars Lego

ISpidersmanYouMeanPirate Fri 16-Oct-15 09:31:18

Playmobile castle
Bike
Huge trucks for sandpit
Remote control car

TheOnlyPink Fri 16-Oct-15 10:33:47

moosey we have a morphibian, it's brilliant. We got it last Christmas when he was 3, but now he's nearly 4 and is really getting the use out of it. My 8 year old adores it too.

My 4 year old (4 in Dec) is getting
A garage
Lego juniors bin truck (has asked for this, he thinks it's super cool)
Baking set with I can cook cookbook
Melissa and Doug cookies
Playmobil playground (saw this on the ad and went nuts for it!)
A craft box (googly eyes, sparkles etc)

And his stocking with things like toy cars, road tape, aliens from toy story toy etc.

Partybugs Fri 16-Oct-15 18:50:11

Playmobil wolf castle
Playmobil dragon
Playmobil troll

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Fri 16-Oct-15 20:00:10

I have a 5yr old and last year he had lots Octonauts and playmobil stuff, puzzles, some superhero bits, full tonka town range (thanks nanny for that noisy police station when sleep deprived with a 5week old smile )

This year it will be lego lego and more lego maybe with some superhero thrown in

Boredofthinkingofnewnames Fri 16-Oct-15 20:05:42

Mine are girls but they're getting a Star Wars build a bear, a Star Wars watch, a cheapo digi camera and Star Wars dressing up. They are somewhat obsessed with bloody Star Wars...

evenoldergregg Fri 16-Oct-15 22:31:24

I've bought my daughter the Hape Discovery Space Centre and a Brainstorm light up moon. Will add space themed books and stickers. Last year she received and loved the gorgeous Melissa and Doug medieval castle with a few budkins figures.

RatOnnaStick Fri 16-Oct-15 22:33:42

DS wanted hot wheels last year when he was 4. He got a bike too. Not sure about this year.

Hobbes8 Fri 16-Oct-15 22:57:03

Mine is getting either the playmobil pirate ship or the volcano/dinosaur one. Or both, depending on how my job interview goes! He's obsessed with minions so he'll get some little minions bits and the DVD.

WhatWouldTheDoctorDo Sat 17-Oct-15 11:27:01

Imaginext stuff is good at that age - castle or batman ranges.

Playmobil and Lego both huge hits here when DS was 4. The Lego juniors range is good for first Lego sets.

cravingcake Sun 18-Oct-15 07:16:26

DS is turning 4 this week, his presents are a spiderman scaletrix, a wooden garage with helicopter pad at top (bargain buy from a Facebook selling group), superhero fancy dress outfit, spiderman watch and a minions puzzle.

1122christy Mon 19-Oct-15 18:48:55

Hero mashers - figures you can mix and match. Range - Star Wars, avengers, Jurassic world,and transformers.

d270r0 Mon 19-Oct-15 20:58:59

Superhero Lego, playmobil pirate ship, dressing up, board games, marble run, keyboard

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now