loader

Talk

Advanced search

Boots Christmas catalogue is out

(9 Posts)
YANAgurl1973 Mon 28-Sep-15 17:18:44

Yay. Can't wait to have a look with a mug of hit chocolate later smile

TheOnlyPink Mon 28-Sep-15 18:41:36

Saw that on Twitter earlier, went in and they didn't have any sad they were just rearranging for the gift sets, so think it will be soon!

Enjoy yours!! fsmile

Savagebeauty Mon 28-Sep-15 18:42:48

Got one yesterday. Don't hold your breath.
Full of Jack Wills shit.

YANAgurl1973 Mon 28-Sep-15 20:56:49

Saw which I think will be the big soap and glory set which is usually on offer a week before Christmas. Think I will give it a miss this year sad

annatha Mon 28-Sep-15 21:25:43

is it any different from the christmas range online? I trawled through the entire range as I'd planned on getting a lot of people ticked off and was really disappointed. No Dove sets, not really much choice on smelly sets at all, no makeup sets, not much in the way of foodie gifts...

ConstantlyCooking Mon 28-Sep-15 22:56:46

I am hoping the list on the website is incomplete because there seem to be few "big" gift sets.

YANAgurl1973 Tue 29-Sep-15 09:02:09

There's more online I think. The big soap and glory set isn't in the catalogue

BaconAndAvocado Tue 29-Sep-15 21:35:53

Ooh, cue a cosy session on the sofa with a hot chocolate and a fair few biccies smile

mumtoaninja Tue 29-Sep-15 22:26:38

I'm a little gutted they haven't got the Lego advent calendars this year. They've been included in the 3 for 2 every year for ages, but not this year so it seems sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now