Talk

Advanced search

Christmas jumpers (yay!)

(30 Posts)
Isitchristmasyet4 Sun 20-Sep-15 11:52:08

I thought this would be a good thread to start for everyone to share nice Christmas jumpers that they have come across, I'm mainly interested in ladies ones and have found some nice ones in Matalan grin I'm excited to see everyone else's smile

http://www.matalan.co.uk/discover/christmas-jumpers/s2608006/father-christmas-sweatshirt

Falconwolf101 Sun 20-Sep-15 15:39:51

www.johnlewis.com/phase-eight-esi-sequin-jumper-port/p1735393

Love this one- classy and warm! star

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 20-Sep-15 16:32:19

I'm looking for a nice (ie OTT) Christmas jumper this year.
I have a mid grey sweatshirt type with the front covered in sequins (sounded grim but it's lovely)
I want something 'Proper' Christmas.

Primark usually deliver on that score. They had Fairisle ones last year and pastelly background (which IMO aren't Christmas colours)

This year they have a grey with tiny penguins scattered across it. Hmm grey, but it's nice.

I'm still keeping an eye out.

Pooseyfrumpture Sun 20-Sep-15 16:33:40

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B014FVR5KM/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3UQI6EEPFS777&coliid=I1MLLC7VFO9X6E&psc=1

Reindeer threesome. Classy hmm

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 20-Sep-15 16:38:33

They're doing a Conga Poosey fwink

Falconwolf101 Sun 20-Sep-15 18:37:15

grin love it Poosey

NeverNic Mon 21-Sep-15 13:00:04

I got mine from new look last year.

Tuiles Mon 21-Sep-15 13:01:40

Just been in Primark and they had some surprisingly nice ones!

Fluffyears Wed 23-Sep-15 22:20:29

Asda has some polar bear ones and a black one with red sequin ribbons. DP had a tacky one last year for work.

Zorion Thu 24-Sep-15 08:59:11

I have two now! And just got DS the Robin Cardigan in JoJo Maman Bebe with the Mumsnet code for 10% off. I'm mean and buy them way too big in hope of getting about 3 years wear!

MyNameIsSuz Thu 24-Sep-15 09:14:06

H&m had great ones last year, I got one with bright fairisle patterns at the top and bottom and a couple of reindeer silhouettes in the middle. I'm looking for a bigger one this year as I'll be too pregnant for last year's, any ideas? Maybe look in the men's section. I fancy something a bit understated, plain with fairisle print probably.

queenrollo Thu 24-Sep-15 09:15:47

TK Maxx came up trumps for me last year, so I try to pop in weekly from now on so I don't miss them.
More the 'ski-lodge' fair isle end of things. I got a lovely one with little reindeer with red noses around the yoke last year. Hoping to find something to add to the collection this year.

candykane25 Thu 24-Sep-15 22:57:25

The one that got away last year was the H & M grey Santa I Want It All jumper with pearls on it.
So I will be looking at theirs this year. Not that my collection of christmas jumpers really need a new addition. My favourite one is my cream topshop one with red sequins ribbon and bow so it looks like a present - Matalan have a green and red version this year.

swooosh Fri 25-Sep-15 09:33:19

I have the H&M Santa I Want It All jumper, I looooove it grin

Bakeoffcake Fri 25-Sep-15 09:40:15

Oh I'm on the lookout for a nice Christmas jumper, I've had the same one for two years and think I deserve a new one.

fsmile fsmile fsmile

notaprincessbutaqueen Fri 25-Sep-15 16:11:49

just because i'm still a kid at heart:
www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/ladies-my-little-pony-knitted-christmas-jumper-p-18589.html?osCsid=fsjmf8i1buj77gau0s1bfqkd61

candykane25 Fri 25-Sep-15 20:37:15

Swoosh, I have christmas jumper envy.

Queen I have bought my DD tons of MLP rainbow dash stuff fot Christmas, including a hoodie, now I need that jumper to match!

PesoPenguin Fri 25-Sep-15 20:45:10

Has anyone spotted a rudolf jumper with Google eyes (kids)? DS wants exactly the one that he's grown out of but it's few years old so I doubt they'll so them anymore < considers chopping googly eyes off the old jumper and seeing them on to a new Rudolph one > < realises that's actually not a bad idea > grin

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 26-Sep-15 21:30:18

I have ordered a cotton sparkley top with pictures of a winter landscape grin. So not woolley and not Christmassy but a bit festive and good for hot flushes.
I can wear it as of the 8th Dec (after DS birthday)

onlywhenyouleave Sat 26-Sep-15 21:36:46

Has anyone seen a long line christmas jumper? I want one to wear with jeggings so it needs to be long (tunic length really).

PlopsyWhopsy Sat 26-Sep-15 21:38:19

Where is the cheapest for kids Christmas jumpers?

candykane25 Sat 26-Sep-15 22:17:38

Primark childrens christmas jumpers start at £8.
For a longline jumper Inwould probably look at fairisle patterned jumper dresses. I think Heney Holland at Debenhams sometimes does longer ones.

candykane25 Sat 26-Sep-15 22:18:28

*Henry!

swooosh Mon 28-Sep-15 16:51:21

I'd like a gingerbread man jumper but not those barbaric ones where he has a leg missing shock

My ideal would be the one that Topshop did a few years ago but they are so expensive on ebay.

candykane25 Tue 29-Sep-15 00:01:56

I know!! Why is it so expensive????

There was also a holly jumper a couple of years ago that had holly all over it, might even have been a mans one but I never saw it anywhere, only on TV or in magazines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: