Stocking filler for girls

(6 Posts)
milkmilklemonade12 Mon 10-Aug-15 20:56:24

I'm going to make a wrapping paper cracker and fill it with toy cars for the little boys in my family just as a stocking filler. They all already have clothes as main gifts.

The girls are the following ages; 1, 13 months, 7,8 and 13. The very little girls might also enjoy (chunkier) toy cars, but the Tweens and teen will not. What can I give to them?

Nearlyadoctor Mon 10-Aug-15 21:09:36

Little bubble baths, lip balm, Playmobil figures, Lego minifigs!

enderwoman Tue 11-Aug-15 13:11:39

Stationery. Lots of places(thinking Hawkins, Paperchase, Blott... ) do awesome novelty rubbers in the shape of food.

bogspavin Tue 11-Aug-15 13:26:45

Gosh you are on the ball! I haven't organised my summer holiday yet and we are leaving next week!! grin grin

I've just filled party bags for 13 yr olds and they like mini-nail files like these

here and here

tissues here

festival bands and friendhip anklets from here

(also some nail graffiti and butterfly nail stickers available from the above site that might be suitable for the tweens)

Agree with previous posters about lip balms, stationery - also perhaps some hair accessories from Claires??
Lovely A6 notebooks here

Good luck with it!

milkmilklemonade12 Tue 11-Aug-15 16:42:42

Oh I like the party bags idea, just full of knick knacks! I just wanted to pad out the practical gifts (clothes) with something they will like.

milkmilklemonade12 Tue 11-Aug-15 16:43:15

And Claire's of COURSE!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now