Talk

Advanced search

Booking Disneyland Paris in the boxing day 'offers'....

(8 Posts)
LokiBear Wed 05-Aug-15 07:18:04

Usually Boxing Day tv is full of offers for holidays. DH and I want to book a trip to Disneyland Paris for Easter next year and have been advised to wait for the Christmas offers. Has anyone ever booked post Christmas? Are the offers worth waiting for? We are hoping for 5 nights away and we will be scaling back Christmas (a little bit wink) in order to afford it. We are hoping to gave another baby next summer so this will be our only holiday of the year and, hopefully, our last as a family of 3. I'd be grateful to hear of other people's experiences and, if you don't mind sharing, the price you paid. TIA flowers

MintJulip Wed 05-Aug-15 15:26:29

Loki am watching and hoping some more expert people come along to tell you me.

What I will say is - I saw a four night offer for £702 pounds or there abouts for the lodge style hotel, ie not most basic sequia lodge? It was for november and the xmas decs would have been out. When I looked at same thing in a different offer later in year it was over a grand shock.

Another thing I will say is - DLP has been reported for charging us and the germans far more however than the french and its being looked into - so if you wait a bit hopefully prices will come down anyway?

LokiBear Wed 05-Aug-15 16:06:24

Thanks! I'm hoping so! The possibility of impending maternity leave means that we would like to get it as cheaply as possible. However, we are willing to splash out, within reason, as it is a special holiday.

MintJulip Wed 05-Aug-15 21:55:40

I wonder if you dare ask in chat as well...may get more traffic...

MadAsgardian Wed 05-Aug-15 21:58:56

Have you been on the DIBB forum? They know every trick in the book to get a good deal. They're hardcore Disney!!

LokiBear Wed 05-Aug-15 22:43:49

DIBB? What is this place? Might repost in chat too, thank you smile

1122christy Thu 06-Aug-15 09:52:28

Dibb (Disney Information Bulletin Board) is a website for Disneyworld/land. They have info about everything and in the forums you can ask any question and get good answers. Have a read as well of Disneyland Paris trip reports on it, this is people reports on their holidays they are really fun to read and informative. You will find things out you didn't know you can do.
People also post any deals etc too

LokiBear Thu 06-Aug-15 11:45:07

Thank you, 1122, that is really helpfulflowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now