Talk

Advanced search

Christmas 2015 press preview events? Anyone have any info?

(8 Posts)
maplepecanpie Thu 30-Jul-15 19:39:30

TheWoollybacksWife posted a fantastic link in another thread about M&S' Christmas 2015 preview.

http://edibleangel.com/2015/07/01/christmas-in-july-anyone-getting-beautifully-deliciously-festive-at-the-ms-christmas-show/

Just wondered if anyone has any links to other press days? I've seen a few pics on Instagram from Next and Sainsbury's but I was hoping for some decent info like in the blog above.

maplepecanpie Thu 30-Jul-15 19:40:06

Oops clinky link...

edibleangel.com/2015/07/01/christmas-in-july-anyone-getting-beautifully-deliciously-festive-at-the-ms-christmas-show/

SideOrderofChips Fri 31-Jul-15 19:54:49

Try Christmasuk.org

they have links to all write ups

maplepecanpie Sat 01-Aug-15 10:11:52

Thank you. I'll have a look now.

wankerchief Sat 01-Aug-15 10:15:46

Oh god those Chocolate drizzled, caramel yum yums are going to cause problems for me. I cant walk past a normal pack without snaffling two let alone chocolate ones shock

maplepecanpie Sat 01-Aug-15 13:02:15

Thanks again SideOrderofChips. There's loads of stuff on there! I'm going to spend waste a couple of hours on there later.

wankerchief, I have my eye on those yumyums too! They look amazing. And that bowl of liquid gold caramel sauce. Not sure what I would actually dip in it though. Probably my face.

oscardarling Tue 04-Aug-15 12:47:12

Thank-you so much for sharing the link to this post on my blog...I'm so glad there are things on there that are getting you excited - and hungry! The Yum Yum's do look heavenly...and as for all that cheese?! Oh I'm fearful for my waistline come December smile Have a great day everyone! x

LokiBear Tue 04-Aug-15 19:24:28

That post made me happy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now