Talk

Advanced search

Present for 10 Year old girl

(6 Posts)
WaitingForEgg Sun 19-Jul-15 14:27:40

Hoping for some inspiration from experienced parents here!
I am due first baby in December and have a dissertation to hand into university on my due date, so I am getting ultra organised for Christmas this year.
I have ideas for most people but am struggling for 10 year old goddaughter.
She is quite old for her age. Very into TV including a lot of the tween type american shows (on Nickelodeon)
She loves keyboard, clarinet, ipod, music in general
She has an iPod, beats by dre headphones, quite into labels etc already
I hate giving vouchers, for her birthday I got her a pop music album that was well received (Hits of 2015 type thing).
Any ideas? May be more similar to 10-13 year old girls as she is definitely out of the doll playing stage

Verbena37 Mon 20-Jul-15 01:09:43

What about a Decopatch pack....so include the brush, funky paper, shape to cover and PCA glue? I think a ten yr old would enjoy that. My 13 yr old loves it and is currently saving up to buy a lizard to decoupage and put on her bedroom wall. Hobby craft have a good selection.

PerspicaciaTick Mon 20-Jul-15 01:38:58

Something like this? - depending on her standard.

GemmeFatale Mon 20-Jul-15 03:01:42

Sheet music? Concert tickets? Gig top of some kind or the retro music ones places like h&m do (feel certain I've seen a blondie one recently for example)?

westcoastnortherneragain Mon 20-Jul-15 04:41:58

I know you've said no gift certificates, but an iTunes gift card would be great, does she have a kindle! If so you could buy her a gift certificate or gift some books to her

WaitingForEgg Mon 20-Jul-15 13:37:08

Thanks love the piano ideas.
Itunes gift cert is def my backup option Coast.
Thanks everyone given me some ideas, She is always the most difficult person to buy for

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now