Talk

Advanced search

Website for getting organised

(9 Posts)
squiggleirl Tue 16-Jun-15 20:39:38

Hi everyone, I know this is crazy early, but I remember last year somebody posting about a website (think it was American) about getting organised for Christmas. I think it started in August, but allowed you do a full house clear-out as well as get ready for Christmas. It included things like organising bedding for guests, and that sort of detail.

Fool that I was, I never bookmarked it. Does anybody know the website I'm thinking of?

ASAS Tue 16-Jun-15 20:42:36

christmas.organizedhome.com//

This one? I was thinking today "It's nearly Christmas in July". (Hides).

squiggleirl Tue 16-Jun-15 20:54:35

Thanks ASAS. I don't think it was that one though. The one I'm thinking of had a week-by-week list of things to do to get ready for Christmas...I must keep looking....

squiggleirl Tue 16-Jun-15 21:12:31

Found it ASAS - it was a different part of that website (I'm a fool). Thank you!

christmas.organizedhome.com/house-holidays-plan/calendar

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 17-Jun-15 00:22:18

Ahh, Christmas in July on QVC blush
This year it's a Fri/Sat (24th/25th) and I don't work a Friday so I don;t need to book leave.

Last year I bought gift bags and larded about (had a colonoscopy on the day before so I had good reason to be feeble)

This year I need those prelit trees (small ones) so I'll start 'A Shopping List'

xmaslisa Wed 17-Jun-15 00:51:19

Brilliant!! I love this! Nearly 1/2 way til Xmas wink

ToastedOrFresh Wed 17-Jun-15 01:19:54

There's mid year Christmas 'celebrations' here where I live in New Zealand. It's not much more than a money spinner just for fun. However, there's a charity shop that has a modest Christmas tree in it's window.

I've never seen one like it, I'm loath to say it's wooden. However, it just looks all curly and lovely like a hat stand gone mad ! There's a couple of modest decorations on it, just to give a hint of Christmas.

Also in a 'gorgeous things darling' shop they are having a sale of their Christmas decorations from next Monday onwards.

(On Sunday I'm cooking a roast chicken with all the Christmas trimmings as it's the festival of Yule on the shortest day. No doubt I'll make my savoury sausage rolls on the eve of the day too !)

50shadesofknackered Tue 23-Jun-15 15:54:29

I was just thinking about Christmas in July the other day, I'll have to see if I can get that weekend off. blush

BiddyPop Wed 24-Jun-15 07:47:50

There's 2 different plans starting. August on organised Christmas, the Houseworks Holiday Plan and Hiliday Grand Plan .. Check t both to see which works best for you.

I'm moving to Hhp this year, having done Hgp for years.

And if you get sidetracked, they have a 6 week veris that finishes in early ish December so you still have a peaceful run up to enjoy the holidays.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now