Talk

Advanced search

What can I start buying now, ready for a 3 yo and almost 11 yo?

(7 Posts)
DoItTooJulia Sun 14-Jun-15 21:04:56

Both boys have a stocking, the 10 yo wants a computer so is going to get is as and joint birthday (March) and Christmas present, so he only needs bits.

It's the three yo. He has all of his brothers playmobil in the loft, so I don't think I want to get any of that. He has masses of duplo. I'm a bit stuck tbh!

BlowingThroughTheJasmineinMyMi Mon 15-Jun-15 20:47:42

John lewis sale in june/july always throws up some good things and stocking fillers etc.

NogbagTheBag Tue 16-Jun-15 07:59:32

My 3yo loves his cooker (it's one that fold down) and he has some pans, play food and some chopping veg too. Plays with it all quite regularly.

NogbagTheBag Tue 16-Jun-15 08:08:58

Oh and he also like those Hama fuse beads, but the big toddler ones. They keep him quiet for a while grin

DoItTooJulia Tue 16-Jun-15 14:22:43

Oooh, thanks both! Not heard of the giant Hama beads, I'll check them out flowers

nocutsnobuttsnococonuts Tue 23-Jun-15 19:03:51

a doctors kit is essential for toddlers grin dd loves hers even better with real plasters and bandages!!

bubble wands/garden type toys as these are harder to find after summer.

tiger is great for little bits and pieces its kind of like ikea without furniture. they sell lots of different toys and their own version of hama beads. might be good for older ds too as they do fun stationary and novelty things eg moustache pillows, silly hats, animal earphones . all v reasonable and good quality.

enderwoman Sat 11-Jul-15 21:26:08

Dressing up bits?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now