70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 10-Jun-15 17:15:23

If you're looking for tickets fsmile

<<I don't work for them>>

PattiODoors Wed 10-Jun-15 17:34:47

Awwww I was kinda hoping it was Dot Fox posting <old tymer here>

PattiODoors Wed 10-Jun-15 20:09:42

Bumping for the evening Christmas Crew.

LokiBear Wed 10-Jun-15 21:51:34

Ooooooooh! Is it any good? DD will be 4.5.

addicted2cake Fri 12-Jun-15 18:59:29

I've been! Took ds1 when he was 6 (7 years ago!) and was enthralled, such a brilliant experience if you cannot possibly afford to go to Lapland.
Took ds2 when he was 6 2 years ago and it had changed a lot, still a brilliant day but not as fabulous as it used to be.
However if you have not been before you won't compare it and I would say definitely plan a visit!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 13-Jun-15 16:57:43

cake did you go to Bewl Water and Ascot or was it both times at Bewl Water? I don't know what the reason was for the move.

I know they had huge problems when there was heavy snow and they had to cancel some days , they couldn't give alternative days and people waited ages for refunds.
The snow was completely out of everyones control, (we went to Winter Wonderland Hyde Park, and most of the rides had to close ).

It is very ££ , we've toyed with the idea of going, usually it's sold out before we can decide , but every year, my DC get older (now teens) so I've never thought "OK, I'll put the money aside for it"

Guitargirl Sun 14-Jun-15 19:46:33

We went 2 years ago, it was good, the DC enjoyed. I found some of the staff a bit rude - staff member in the carpark making some snide comment about the 'sort' of people who could afford to go there. That was a bit off-putting as we had just arrived. The DCs didn't notice though and they had a brilliant day. We went to the real Lapland last year. That was ace grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now