Talk

Advanced search

finished work for Xmas!!

(8 Posts)
chloejaynemummy Tue 23-Dec-14 15:29:07

Finished work at half 12 picked dd up from childminders with lots of christmasy things she's made came home and made christmas biscuits now watching the gruffolo! Now I'm feeling festive just need dh to finish tomarrow! I can not wait for Xmas day now! And have some much needed family time xx

chanie44 Tue 23-Dec-14 16:22:49

Yay, well done.

My last day was Thursday. OH is working tomorrow and was hoping to finish early, but isn't sure that's going to happen now hmm

Pollywallywinkles Tue 23-Dec-14 17:39:26

I'm just home after finishing work and feel I'm ready to crash....have so much to do this evening that I need to try to keep going. Just hope my headache lifts.

AlpacaYourThings Tue 23-Dec-14 17:40:27

envy

Meplusyouequals4 Tue 23-Dec-14 22:38:26

Can't can't wait to finish tomorrow, I don't finish till 8pm envy but then off till 2nd Jan, whoop whoop! Then just 3 weeks till maternity leave grin

WhereHas1999DissappearedToo Tue 23-Dec-14 23:01:57

Lucky! I'm working till lunchtime xmas eve..

Clairej81 Tue 23-Dec-14 23:21:52

Finished work today and really looking forward to spending time with family. I went out for a Christmas lunch with work this afternoon and had a few drinks afterwards. Wish I d swerved the drinks as my colleagues just bitched about those who did not stay out. Glad I came home early as I did not want to get involved in a bitching session but now ready for Christmas smile

radiobedhead Tue 23-Dec-14 23:48:32

I'm very jealous! I finish tomorrow. Not really feeling very festive at all though...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now