Talk

Advanced search

best playmobile for a girl

(20 Posts)
soph123kay Mon 22-Dec-14 21:19:37

im going to get my 5 year old dd a last minute present tomorrow i just wondered what the best playmobile is to get her. she already has the princess castle from last year i have around £100 pound to spend on it xx

Vvvoom Mon 22-Dec-14 21:49:39

I bought the hotel last year and dd has played with it every day since. So that.

soph123kay Mon 22-Dec-14 21:51:34

i was thinking about that or the shopping centrebx

Lilicat1013 Mon 22-Dec-14 21:51:40

What are her interests? Playmobil have a huge range of sets you should be able to find something that matches what she is interested in.

uggmum Mon 22-Dec-14 21:51:54

The equestrian range is really cute. My dd loved it

Gabriola Mon 22-Dec-14 21:52:19

What is she into? We have tonnes of playmobile and both dd and ds have played with it equally, especially the hospital.

NowBringUsSomeFuzzpiggyPudding Mon 22-Dec-14 22:34:43

DD loves the lion castle but I guess as she has the princess castle that's a no go.

She got the swimming pool last year and absolutely adores that smile

CheddarGorgeous Mon 22-Dec-14 22:36:53

I'm so impressed you haven't been flames yet for trying to choose a gender-specific toy grin

My DD has the pirate ship and the ark and she loves them.

NowBringUsSomeFuzzpiggyPudding Mon 22-Dec-14 22:38:55

Oh yes the pirate ship is amazing. DS got it for his birthday and they both play with it loads.

You will get sick of putting the sails back on all the bloody time though <bitter>

Clairej81 Mon 22-Dec-14 22:40:47

I have bought the Caravan and Camping Set for my niece who is aged 3.4. The camp site looks good as well.

Vvvoom Mon 22-Dec-14 22:42:06

My kids are v keen on the shopping mall but I've reached my Playmobil limit. Just get what you fancy. The hotel has a lift and cute 'keys' for the doors that work. I just cannot believe dd has played with it so much - her best gift ever.

Peedie Mon 22-Dec-14 22:42:19

DD loves the school, which she got last year and she is beside herself with excitement/hope at the prospect of Santa bringing her the fully working alpine cable car on Thursday!

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 22-Dec-14 22:43:05

DD has the hotel and the school and plays for hours with both . The school children don't seem to get a fine for holidaying out of term time !
The shopping centre looks amazing !

soph123kay Mon 22-Dec-14 22:44:57

dd has the arc already aswell. she has mixed interests she had a buzz light year toy and a pirate ship in the bath. ooh i remember when i was little my old primary school had the hospital and i loved it! im thinking horses because she has asked for a toy stables x

soph123kay Mon 22-Dec-14 22:46:27

i end up playing with them more than her anyway or should i say putting the pieces back on.

Noggie Mon 22-Dec-14 22:47:08

The swimming pool is fun grin

SingingSands Mon 22-Dec-14 22:49:37

Oh yes, the swimming pool is fab!

dancingwitch Mon 22-Dec-14 22:50:15

DD had the school for Christmas last year and has played with it every day. She also has the pool which she loves but hasn't played with as much for the simple reason that we can only really get it out when her toddler brother isn't there to cause chaos. The café was a bit of a waste of time as it is too small. She wasn't that bothered about the playground.
She is having the hotel for Christmas which I think she will enjoy. She did mention the shopping centre but I couldn't think of anything worse than encouraging a DD to play at going shopping.
She also wanted the plane which would have complemented the hotel nicely but I just couldn't work out where to store it!

IAmAPaleontologist Mon 22-Dec-14 22:55:15

My dd (6 tomorrow, eek!) loves the dinosaur sets and is getting the woolly mammoths this year. I'd just browse the sets and see what either fits jet interests or goes well with stuff you have.

soph123kay Mon 22-Dec-14 22:55:16

ooh plane and hotel....tooo much choice x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now