Talk

Advanced search

Cheap stocking fillers?

(9 Posts)
Nativity3 Sat 20-Dec-14 23:00:33

I have just found out we are going to be having two extra little house guests for Christmas and I want to do them each a stocking. I have nothing for them.
Anyone got any suggestions for nice but reasonably cheap stocking fillers? (Is there much at the poundshops etc?) I'd like them to have stuff to open smile

usualsuspect333 Sat 20-Dec-14 23:03:33

Lots of felt pens,colouring stuff etc , books, and cheap bits in the poundshop. Wilkos and B&M also worth a try.

Nativity3 Sat 20-Dec-14 23:04:58

Thank you. I'm heading out to buy and wrap it all tomorrow. I had ear marked Tuesday for shopping but now these two will be here too Santa needs to pay an early visit back to the workshop fwink

RJnomore Sat 20-Dec-14 23:29:57

Ages?

Nativity3 Sat 20-Dec-14 23:33:29

5 and 8 plus a 16 year old lad too (possibly).

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Sat 20-Dec-14 23:38:05

16yr old deodrant (adidas or lynx) n shower gel can split a gift pk, poundworld have a load of family guy gifts in, chocolate, socks from pondshop, paper aeroplane(wilko sell them so did Sainsbury 30-50p), mini wilko blox (fake lego) set they had some for £1, some hot choc sachets.

RJnomore Sat 20-Dec-14 23:43:47

Posted on your chat thread.

Not so good at teenage boys sorry.

chanie44 Sun 21-Dec-14 08:33:42

Tube if sweets will go down well
Water bottle
Touch screen gloves for the 16 year old
Lynx deodorant
Activity/puzzle books

Nativity3 Sun 21-Dec-14 13:34:22

Thanks.

I have the kids sorted but still need more bits for the 16year old.
He has some smelly bits, a USB cup warmer, a variety of chocolates something else I can't remember. Couldn't find much for him in the town today so Going to venture into a bigger town tomorrow. Wish I was still up in Newcastle but work has finished for the year and I don't fancy trekking half way across the country in holiday traffic! fblush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now