Talk

Advanced search

6 sleeps!

(8 Posts)
SevenSwansASwimming Fri 19-Dec-14 12:03:34

Crikey it's less than a week away.

How organised is everyone? I'm doing pretty well. I have six (I think!) presents left to wrap which I hope to do tonight. One stocking present still to arrive, and Asda is delivering the Christmas food shop on Tuesday night.

SevenSwansASwimming Fri 19-Dec-14 12:04:03

disneymum I hope you're starting to feel better

shakemysilliesout Fri 19-Dec-14 12:12:26

I'm all wrapped but chatting to mum this morning I reminded her of a few cousins she forgot so she's stressed out now! Food is in for the next few days (I'm not hosting). Radio times starts tomorrow!!

SevenSwansASwimming Fri 19-Dec-14 12:14:49

I bought Radio Times but haven't even looked at it yet!

disneymum3 Fri 19-Dec-14 12:23:35

Feeling slightly better today thankQ, been to doctors this morning and been given some meds. Here's hoping Will be better by Christmas.
Still need to clean the house, going to try do some of it today.
Also still have a mountain of wrapping to to do, hoping to do most of it tomorrow as my mum is taking the DC out for the day.

SevenSwansASwimming Fri 19-Dec-14 12:26:12

I still need to do big Christmas tidy up but DC aren't letting me get anything done today.

Dionysuss Fri 19-Dec-14 16:12:35

I have everything and am all wrapped. Its very unusual for me. Traditionally my sister and i would be spending all day tomorrow frantically running up and down a shopping centre. I didn't even want to attempt it with 9mo DS in tow. Last month I spent a whole day on amazon buying everything in one go.
I'm seeing family on Sunday, so I will have more room in my bedroom once I offload a mountain of gifts to them. I'm having a large food delivery on Monday. Tuesday I am spring cleaning the whole house and DH and I are going late night food shopping for christmas dinner supplies.
Tomorrow I need to get my car cleaned and get guinea pig supplies. And possibly look in ikea for gingerbread dough

ChestyNutRoastingOnAnOpenFire Fri 19-Dec-14 17:20:33

I have 2 to wrap but DM thinks I'm doing hers for her fgrin

Work food shop to do 6am Monday and own tues aft....lucky me fhmm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: