Talk

Advanced search

need a special 'santa' present for nearly 3 year old DS

(6 Posts)
yougotafastcar Thu 18-Dec-14 17:04:14

So on Christmas eve, DS is leaving his dummies out for Santa to take to the baby reindeers yes I know its cheesy I need a lovely present to say "remember Santa gave you X because you're such a big, kind boy for giving your dummies away" when he asks for them!

I was going to get him a buzz lightyear from the disney store but they are sold out, and anyway I can't afford it now.

Does anyone have any special present ideas for a nearly 3 year old that don't cost a fortune? He only has 6 presents from us plus stocking fillers, I'm feeling really sad that that's all we can afford.

He likes cars (but has hundreds of little hotwheels type ones), recently taking a liking to toy story. Likes most things really.

Thanks in advance

tiredteddy Thu 18-Dec-14 17:08:33

What about getting him stuffed reindeer toy? If that's where his dummies are going. Gorgeous ones in build a bear of course but also lots on amazon and eBay.

tiredteddy Thu 18-Dec-14 17:15:18

http://www.buildabear.co.uk/shop/productDetail.aspx?ProductSKU=421978

yougotafastcar Thu 18-Dec-14 18:32:37

Ooo I have been looking for a reindeer toy but for some reason didn't think to look there! Thanks

nocutsnobuttsnococonuts Fri 19-Dec-14 10:16:12

that is a fantastic idea!! might have to borrow it when dd2 needs to get rid of her dummies! probably next year!

I think a cuddly toy is a lovely idea it can also be a comfort when he wants dummy smile

could u make up and print of a certificate or thank u note from Santa/reindeer nursery? my dd1 got a certificate from tooth fairy and she adores it, and is so proud she shows everyone!!

yougotafastcar Fri 19-Dec-14 14:05:19

Oh nocuts that's a lovely idea! Will have to get on that soon.

Dummy idea is because I didn't want DS to pass on his dummies to babies because his little sister is due in march & I don't want him to hate her for taking his precious dummies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now