Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

7 sleeps!!

(5 Posts)
SevenSwansASwimming Thu 18-Dec-14 13:45:26

It's only a week away! This time next week the presents will be unwrapped, the DCs will be full of chocolate and we'll be having Christmas dinner!

SweetsForMySweet Thu 18-Dec-14 13:51:46

Can't wait smile

disneymum3 Thu 18-Dec-14 13:54:37

Oh no I still have too much to do.
This cold just keeps getting worse I think I might actually have the flu. Bad cough, bad blocked nose, my sinuses are killing, I keep getting hot and cold sweats. I think a trip to the doctors might be in order fsad

ChestyNutRoastingOnAnOpenFire Thu 18-Dec-14 22:16:04

Oh no disney sad

<dons face mask, douses disney in antibacterial gel>

Eeeeeeeeeek 7 sleeps!!

When's everyone doing "The Food Shop"?

CaisleanDraiochta Thu 18-Dec-14 23:47:57

I'm not ready either-need to rewind back to Dec 1st to get it all done in time. Still have loads left to buy, nothing wrapped and deliveries that haven't turned up (potentially will have to go RL shopping for replacements) no cards written, house is a mess, no decorations bar the tree up either the list just goes on and on.

Worst of all I feel robbed of being able to enjoy the run up, doing fun activities with the DC. Thought I was going to be organised this year too, started planning and buying in October, instead its a last minute panic. started a month later last year and had it all done by now, just don't know where I went wrong.

Disney, I went down with something terrible this time last year (luckily I was all done by then, see above) and felt so grim on xmas day, I could hardly eat any lunch, then spent all afternoon just dozing on the sofa. You have my sympathies flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now