Talk

Advanced search

ds 20 stocking fillers

(12 Posts)
R4roger Thu 18-Dec-14 08:21:23

His sisters have loads but I am struggling. any ideas, is hawkins bazarre still going?

happsymum Thu 18-Dec-14 08:47:54

Hawkins blizzare is still up n running.
CDs
Socks
Underwear
American sweets
Stationary ( got my brother an eraser from Tesco that says "undo" for 35p)
iTunes voucher
Cheap Earphones
Mini deo
Can of drink - miniature or miniature alcohol drink
Lip balm
Magazine

R4roger Thu 18-Dec-14 09:04:58

thanks for the suggestions,
miniature drink sounds good, lip balm, well why not?

happsymum Thu 18-Dec-14 09:19:52

Lip balms an odd one but know my 19yr old brother uses his from last year - know it's sat beside his bed now smile he wouldn't admit it!

duckbilled Thu 18-Dec-14 09:29:27

I bought a mobile phone charger 'shelf'from eBay for £1.99 with free delivery, seems like a good ideafsmile

shakemysilliesout Thu 18-Dec-14 09:36:40

Can I just say how wonderful u still do a stocking- I got one til I was 23 when I had children. Dh was cut off at 16. Very sad.

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Thu 18-Dec-14 09:42:11

Beef jerky always goes down well with DS (19). Although this is the first by ear I'm doing purely 'practical' stockings; over the years I must have bought wvery conceivable stocking-filler known to man, only to find them stashed in bedrooms unopened several months later.
This year it's chocolate, deodorant, notepaper, pens - boring but we'll see if I'm throwing them out next March!

R4roger Thu 18-Dec-14 09:47:39

shakemysillies, He is the oldest of 3 and although his sisters are 15 plus I think they would throw a major tantrum without a stocking grin

R4roger Thu 18-Dec-14 09:48:36

I got my stocking cut off at the age of 14, probably because my sister was 17 and considered too old,
I can't imagine ever giving up grin

elQuintoConyoIKNOWHIM Thu 18-Dec-14 09:50:05

£2 coin sellotaped to a bit of card?

Unwrapped.

That was my highlight one year.

enderwoman Thu 18-Dec-14 09:51:54

Scratch card ?

marne2 Thu 18-Dec-14 11:04:01

I have never had a stocking sad ,not something we had as children, I do them for my dd's to make up for it.

My DSS is a similar age, I have got him smellies, socks that are folded to look like a basket ball, chocolate orange, selection box, belt, wallet and boxer shorts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now