Talk

Advanced search

Presents for 9/10 year old boys and 12 year old girl

(6 Posts)
CaisleanDraiochta Thu 18-Dec-14 00:31:58

Looking for ideas for a small gift each for my good friend's neice (12 almost 13) and grandsons aged 9 and 10. I don't really know the children at all well or their likes/dislikes etc. So looking for some fail safe ideas that most children that aged would like. Around the £10 mark, not food related and not joint gift as I've been told they don't share at all well!

Can't ask DF as she will say not to bother buying for them, but I want to as everyone else will be exchanging gifts (DF, my DC and I) that day and I'd like to give the other children something to open too, so they don't feel left out.

BlueStarsAtNight Thu 18-Dec-14 06:56:29

I'm not sure on the boys but my 12 year old niece is really into make-up/nail varnish/bath bombs etc, so would love anything along those lines.

annabanana19 Thu 18-Dec-14 07:13:57

Oopps! Sorry started a thread about being stuck on a 10 yr old boy!!

Ill keep an eye on here too!

meandjulio Thu 18-Dec-14 07:20:02

Budget thoughts?

If you can get a Despicable Me Fart Blaster I should think the 9 and 10 year old would love, but they are £20 and keep running out - Argos is your friend here.

annabanana19 Thu 18-Dec-14 08:37:51

£5 here.

Apricota Sat 20-Dec-14 08:35:11

Nerf gun for both...they are fun and a small one can be found for a fiver. Lots of fun

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now