Talk

Advanced search

Okay, help me please! Still loads left to get

(3 Posts)
Asleeponasunbeam Wed 17-Dec-14 08:45:13

We did DH's family early as we were seeing them early December. My family were left to last weekend but I've been ill or looking after poorly children for ages and haven't done it!

Have got: boring garden lights that DM and DstepDad asked for.

Need: something else for them to share or for each of them. Could be from the DC. Have NO idea! Smellies out, books out (in general, although something nice for mum would be okay). They get a bit diet obsessed in January so food not a good idea. We don't live near them so hard to do dinner out, they wouldn't like 'experiences' much, already have National Trust membership. Budget £20-£40ish

Also need: something for my nan. But I know what she likes so that's okay.

Something for DC to give to an aunt of mine and her partner, who always give them lovely presents. About £10.

Any bits and bobs for DC to give to DH. I have gig tickets for him and he's asked for slippers. Maybe I'll get a jumper and he can have the slippers from DC.

If I'm better enough to go to work tomorrow, I can manage a couple of hours in town afterwards. Few chain shops there, which means nice but expensive independents.

Must get this done tomorrow as going away Saturday!

Asleeponasunbeam Wed 17-Dec-14 08:48:23

And still need to pin DC down for DH to take nice photo for other relatives who've specifically asked for them hmm

Starfishiecloverhv Wed 17-Dec-14 09:13:25

If they already have National Trust membership do like like walking? What about a nice pair of gloves each? Not overly thrilling I know, but always come in handy and you could get some slightly more expensive as they probably wouldn't spend this themselves. Scarf could be a similar idea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now