Talk

Advanced search

Nice , luxury candles

(11 Posts)
frazzled74 Tue 16-Dec-14 10:25:53

Not Yankee candle, would prefer jo Malone but beyond budget. Has anyone got any recommendations of good alternatives please?

QuinnTwinny Tue 16-Dec-14 10:28:02

Marks and Spencer's used to sell beautiful candles, very similar to Jo Malone ones. Not sure if they still do but worth a shot!

GlaceCherries Tue 16-Dec-14 10:43:57

Diptyque. Their Christmas candles look and smell beautiful.

frazzled74 Tue 16-Dec-14 10:54:09

Thank you, I will have a look at marks and Spencer's, diptyque sound expensive but will have a look at them as we'll.

emsyj Tue 16-Dec-14 15:05:45

TK Maxx sell Parks candles at massively discounted prices - I've bought loads of them and never been disappointed with the quality and strength of the fragrance. I've also had Bahoma candles and Kenneth Turner from there, which are also nice but the Kenneth Turner ones are not as strong. You can buy online now too here.

Waitingonasunnyday Tue 16-Dec-14 15:15:12

Try Achica, their stock varies but I got some great ones from there a couple of months back, RRP about £60 and I spent £16 I think.

schmeegle Tue 16-Dec-14 15:53:02

I like the Woodwick candles. Marginally more expensive than yankees but beautifully packaged, they might a tiny ceackling noise when they burn and they come in really lovely scents. I have the Oak one burning here at the minute!

TInselaffe Tue 16-Dec-14 16:24:46

Sainsbury's are currently doing little golden glittery tealights that smell amazing and are on offer. I have been using them to scent rooms. They are called 'Christmas Spice'.

Cupcake11 Tue 16-Dec-14 16:28:25

Space NK do their own candles which are lovely and Laura mercier ones are nice and slightly cheaper than jo malone.

Mousefinkle Tue 16-Dec-14 19:53:41

White company.

orangepudding Tue 16-Dec-14 20:08:26

I second Parks candles from TK Maxx, they are gorgeous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now