Talk

Advanced search

Can you buy mini bags of Jelly Babies?

(6 Posts)
dancingwitch Mon 15-Dec-14 00:24:35

I'm sure you can but I can't find any in the shops. Any suggestions of where to look? If I do track them down, are there proper, full size Jelly Babies inside or are they a mini version? 5yo DD's letter to Santa only lists three things, two Playmobil items and Jelly Babies. As she is only getting one of the Playmobil things, I thought I would get her the Jelly Babies but, as she loves sweet things and is already getting a tube of Haribo, a chocolate Santa and a chocolate reindeer from various family members, I don't really want her getting a normal size bag. And she is definitely not getting the box of them that I know she has her eye on!

JustMuddlingBobBobBobbingAlong Mon 15-Dec-14 00:30:43

I've never noticed wee bags of jelly babies. Could you get a bigger bag/tube/box and ration them?

dancingwitch Mon 15-Dec-14 00:53:59

I know I can ration them but there is a lot of wheedling between rations. Which I know is something DD needs to learn to stop doing, but Christmas is not the time.

xalyssx Mon 15-Dec-14 01:04:43

I found these
www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/Sweets/Bassetts_Jelly_Babies_21g.html

DandyHighwayman Mon 15-Dec-14 01:37:34

Co op do tiny bags of sweets. Iirc 49p or so per bag.

MissLurkalot Mon 15-Dec-14 14:17:43

I'm pretty sure I saw some in b&m bargains

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now