Talk

Advanced search

What the blimmin' heck can I get DH for Christmas...

(8 Posts)
threepiecesuite Sun 14-Dec-14 20:06:56

bearing in mind he's just last month had his 40th and I pulled out all the stops for that - fancy shmancy binoculars, favourite aftershave, books, music, a romantic weekend away in Europe.
I'm so stuck for ideas and so far, the poor man's only got socks, undies and a multi pack of pork sctratchings to open!

What are you getting your DH's?
Mine doesn't really have many hobbies except maybe the gym, and playing 5 a side. He dresses in Next and River Island usually. What the heck would he like? I need links people, time's getting on!

SparklyReindeerShit Sun 14-Dec-14 20:31:18

Mines getting a fitbit, clothes from next, special bike book thing, soap on a rope and some canvas prints of the dc.
Got him a coffee machine for birthday.
Hope that helps! grin

threepiecesuite Sun 14-Dec-14 20:38:14

Ooh what is a fitbit?

threepiecesuite Sun 14-Dec-14 21:21:36

Ooh ooh success! Have ordered a Life Hacks books from ASOS while it's 20% off weekend. He'll like that.

SparklyReindeerShit Mon 15-Dec-14 13:05:42

Some kind of gadget that tracks fitness and sleep I believe!

snowmanshoes Mon 15-Dec-14 13:31:06

GoPro cameras seem to be all the rage this year and they start at £100, mine is getting a bose portable speaker and some GoPro extras as he bought himself the camera in the summer.

BlueChampagne Mon 15-Dec-14 13:38:35

Wine or whisky usually works for mine!
Magazine subscription? Fortean Times, or Private Eye?

whereismagic Mon 15-Dec-14 13:44:41

Remote control helicopter with a camera attached. For snooping on neighbours.grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now