Talk

Advanced search

what you getting your adult dc for Christmas

(8 Posts)
Mrsjayy Sat 13-Dec-14 17:29:13

Im struggling for dd1 (21) I can't think what to get her I have bought a pair of converse a dvd and a few lip glosses her dad suggested money but she doesn't want money I asked her but I got <shrug>

insanityscratching Sat 13-Dec-14 19:32:26

Dd1 is also 21, I've bought her a Babyliss Perfect curl. DKNY Be Delicious. Pretty Little liars dvd boxset, dressing gown from Miss Selfridge, the Life Story book (David Attenborough), a crochetpaedia, a Chomping Shark game and some shark stompee slippers (she's mad about sharks) and then I'll fill her stocking with Burts Bees, Soap and Glory, Lush stuff, a charm for her Pandora bracelet and some OPI nail polishes.

Mrsjayy Sat 13-Dec-14 19:37:28

Oh I bough t some soap and glory stuff the other day forgot about that might get her a charm for her links of london and perfume although my mum has got her perfume my minds just gone blank this year my 16yrold has been a doodle this year

EatShitDerek Sat 13-Dec-14 19:45:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mumslife Sat 13-Dec-14 20:59:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Mrsjayy Sat 13-Dec-14 21:10:08

Vouchers and alcohol perfect wil get her nandos (yuck) and cinema and a bottle of something

Pantah630 Sat 13-Dec-14 21:22:34

DS1 24 has a new clutch kit for his motorbike, bottle Chase vodka, box set James Bond books, stationary and a Star Wars moleskine diary. Far too much really.

thenightsky Sat 13-Dec-14 21:24:48

We took them both to Egypt diving so nothing for Xmas

(ages 27 and 22)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now