Talk

Advanced search

Anyone seen a super fabulous star tree topper?

(4 Posts)
UptownFunk Fri 12-Dec-14 20:30:28

Hi,
I know it's a bit late for this year, but it thought I'd catch you all whilst Christmas is in the air!

Looking for the ultimate star tree topper - anyone know where I can get a really nice one please? I'd like it to look classy YET be all bells and whistles - something that lights up would be brill. No glass as I have a youngster and another on the way.

Thank you in advance!

WastingMyYoungYears Fri 12-Dec-14 20:32:46

I look for a nice tree topper ever year, but I've never found one grin. I'd like a silver star ideally.

I was eyeing up DS's Playmobil fairy earlier; I think she's going to end up on top of the tree this year grin.

UptownFunk Fri 12-Dec-14 20:43:47

Yes, me too. I have been looking for years, admittedly not super hard as I couldn't decide between a fairy and a star, but DS decided this week that he wanted it to be a be a star, so now I can focus my search. There must be a good one out there!

UptownFunk Fri 12-Dec-14 20:51:27

This is fabulous, but I can't see how to buy it.
www.hookedonhallmark.com/Illuminations--Starlight-Tree-Topper--requires-Power-Box_p_11148.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now