Talk

Advanced search

Urgh, dp's mum wants to know what to get the girls...

(8 Posts)
lucysmam Thu 11-Dec-14 20:40:19

around a fiver each (she'll pick up some odds and ends as well). They're almost 5 and almost 8.

Any ideas? fsmile

ZeViteVitchofCwismas Thu 11-Dec-14 21:12:36

not sure for a fiver...

however I did find a superb frozen huge bag thing in tesco extra, £2 and perfect for the frozen dress! very large.

lucysmam Thu 11-Dec-14 21:24:29

oooh, thank you! I'm buying a week bus ticket tomorrow morning so will head to the big Tesco and have a look smile

I have no idea for a fiver either. I spent ages on my lists for them, nothing's overly expensive or anything but I've put a lot of thought into it.

Hmmm, maybe a mooch on amazon & filter toys to a fiver...

elvisola Thu 11-Dec-14 21:30:33

I got my girls the same age a Frozen mug each from Tesco today, they are really pretty and 4.99

lucysmam Thu 11-Dec-14 21:32:45

Excellent! I'll have a look while I'm there, thank-you Elvis.

MsAspreyDiamonds Thu 11-Dec-14 21:41:49

m.hotukdeals.com/deals/playdoh-flip-n-frost-cookies-6-5-with-code-tesco-direct-2080399?mforwarded=true

DirtyDancer posted this on the bargains thread. Thr play doh flip & frost playdoh set for �5 from tescod.

WildFlowersAttractBees Thu 11-Dec-14 22:37:16

A cinema voucher?

I got all 3 DC's great sets of books for under £5 each from the book people.

lucysmam Thu 11-Dec-14 22:44:54

A cinema voucher would go down well, I'll have a look in the morning.

My dad's bought them a load of Roald Dahl books I didn't have so have left books for the mo. Maybe the Snow Queen for dd1 though, she enjoyed the film.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now