Talk

Advanced search

Totally stuck for brother & SIL. Help please

(3 Posts)
Redglitter Wed 10-Dec-14 17:57:19

I'm completely utterly stuck for present ideas for my brother and SIL. I just get them a wee thing as I spend loads on the children. I'm looking for something about £15 each.

SIL doesn't wear make up etc so that all out. Any ideas most welcome grin

RawCoconutMacaroon Wed 10-Dec-14 18:03:32

£30 between them? Bottle of champagne and box of good chocs will set you back £25-30. Tesco has some decent fizz for £17-20 until the 16th (some half price). Probably the other supermarkets are doing the same.

I'm getting some for difficult to buy for relatives who like a wee treat but would never buy it for themselves smile

happsymum Wed 10-Dec-14 18:08:36

Photobox do lovely Samsung and iPhone personalised phone covers that you add photos onto- I've got my sister this and some nail varnishes and a neck travel pillow as she's travelling after Christmas.
My brother we have a steam gift voucher - for PC games and a nano blocks inion character - it's a tiny Lego piece model I'm quite excited about giving him. Other ideas for him could be a satnag ( got for my backseat driver boyfriend) a back scratcher or nice wash bag - got last year and surprising how appreciated as he'd never have thought to buy himself one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now